Sunday, December 16, 2007
Oh hey, sorry about yesterday.
There are only 9 days until Christmas, people. Can you believe it? Understandably, I am getting busier and busier. So to make up for forgetting to post a song for y'all yesterday, today I'm posting a double shot of Love Actually. Have I mentioned that it's my favorite Christmas film? I watched it Friday afternoon and cried like a girl.

First up we have Billy Mack's horrible Christmas #1 song, Christmas Is All Around. Remember kids, don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and people will give them to you for free!



And then here's the finale from the world's most bizarre nativity play. I know, I know... it's a singing kid, which usually carries a pretty high cringe factor. But she's good, and it's a good song anyway. I even like Mariah Carey's version, and that's saying a lot. I like how that drummer kid gets all pissed off at the end. Could there be anything worse than the total agony of love?



Incidentally, M is toying with the idea of posting one of his favorite Christmas songs. If he doesn't do it in the next day or two, I'll do it FOR him. It's your blog too, M!!
<