Sunday, December 23, 2007
Let's hope it's a good one
Merry Christmas to all three people who read this blog! I hope you've enjoyed the (often bizarre) musical offerings over the past few weeks. I had hoped to do this consistently every day up until Christmas, but things are getting busy and I don't think I can realistically commit to a Christmas Eve post. So this is going to be the last video, unless M has some more songs that he wants to put up.

I genuinely hope everyone reading this has a wonderful holiday, regardless of who you worship or what you celebrate. If you have more than you need, consider spreading some of it around, whether it's time, resources, or just plain old happiness.

Posting will be probably be light through the end of the year, but y'all should be out having fun anyway. Merry Christmas!!

<