Monday, June 18, 2007
Proof that there is a god
Alternatively, proof that there absolutely is NOT a god. You decide!

Someone at MSN thought it would be a good idea to give the Coreys their own advice column. Y'all remember the Coreys. Y'all loved the Coreys, right? RIGHT?

I always thought the Coreys were awesome. Granted, I also think Breakin' is awesome, and even more so Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo. In the interest of full disclosure, I feel obligated to admit that I was also always very fond of the musical stylings of Exposé (see video below).


If you're feeling masochistic, you can see the Kids Incorporated cover of that song here. I, um, might also have liked Kids Incorporated a lot back in the day.

But it's not like I'm a loser or anything. These things are all prime examples of our rich cultural heritage and stuff. And more to the point, you can get advice from the Coreys. This is stellar news, and I had to share it with y'all, because it would be a crime to let you miss out.
<