Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Notes from a Wednesday
In which V finds a constructive way to vent some angst.

Note to the woman at the gym who is constantly on her mobile phone while she uses the cardio machines: OMG you are the biggest twat I think I have ever encountered. Also, unless you want the entire gym to know that Bobby's failing the third grade, and you're worried that he's stupid because of all the blow you did while you were pregnant, you might want to start using your indoor voice. Just saying.

Note to my fellow motorists: Use your fucking indicators. How did you morons pass the road test?

Note to Bridezilla: No, I didn't go to your bridal shower. I'm not coming to your wedding, either. It's because you're not a nice person. Etiquette dictates that I must get you a gift, but instead of choosing something from your ridiculous registry, I am giving you a George Foreman grill that I got for six bucks on clearance at CVS. And I really have to wonder if your soon-to-be husband is aware that you're up to your eyeballs in debt because you bought $30,000 worth of Fiestaware. OMG you're an idiot.

Note to self: Remember to take your vitamins.
<