Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Another email survey thingy
I love filling these out, even though deep down I understand that it's kind of lame. This one is courtesy of Lisa.


65 Things you didn't need to know about me.


1.) Where were you when the ball dropped for 2007?
Watching that Dick Clark show. I didn't think I'd be able to stay awake for it.

2.) How did you get the idea for your myspace name?
Um. I think my myspace name is just a big long string of numbers? I don't bother with it any more. But the name for this blog is borrowed from an iconic graphic novel - I just happen to share the initial V.

3.) Do you love anyone?
Of course I do? Everyone loves someone. If you don't love anyone at all, then you're probably a sociopath or something. I'm serious.

4.) Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry?
I've felt really sad when some celebrities have died - Steve Irwin comes to mind, and Mr. Rogers and Jim Henson. But I don't think I've really cried over it.

5.) Have you ever been to a zoo?
Yes! And while there, I saw an elephant pee on a zookeeper. It was.. enlightening.

6.) Do you live in a zoo?
No. This question is dumb. Even if you take it figuratively, as I'm sure it's intended, it's still a really dumb question. omg lol yeah i live in a zoo everyone around me is an animal! HAR HAR HAR.

7.) What did you do this morning?
Had breakfast. Showered. It's a thrill a minute around here.

8.) Who are more complicated guys or girls?
Now it all becomes clear - this survey was written by a 14 year old.

9.) Have you ever done something malicious to someone as a revenge tactic?
Yes. Yes I have.

10.) Have you ever cheated on a partner or been the "other (wo)man"?
No. But I was cheated ON once, and rather than have to face me about it, the guy faked his own death and joined a carnival sideshow. I know I make a lot of shit up in these surveys, but this is actually 100% true.

11.) What are the last two digits of your phone number?
77. HOW IS THIS RELEVANT.

12.) What was the last concert you attended?
Oh. Dang. I guess it was Nick Cave, but that was like... six years ago.

13) Who was with you?
A friend from school.

14.) What is the last movie you watched?
Perfume. I still need to review it for this blog.

15.) What/who do you dislike at the moment?
I'm an equal opportunity misanthrope.

16.) What food do you crave right now?
Dude, I just had a giant bowl of bran. I couldn't be less hungry.

17.) Did u dream last night?
Yes, I dreamt about my grandparents' house. I dream about that a lot.

18.) What was the last TV show you watched?
Law and Order: Special Perverts Unit

19.) What is your favourite piece of jewelery?
Am I supposed to have a favorite? OMG I suck at being girly.

20.) Name someone on your Top 8 who is just like you?
My top 8 what? Someone just like me? WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN? This is some kind of psychological experiment, isn't it? Are they watching? STAY OUT OF MY HEAD!

21.) What's the last thing you ate/drank?
I think I already mentioned this. I had a big bowl of bran cereal in soy milk.

24.) Are you on any medication?
Tums.

25.) What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Smack in the middle.

26.) What color shirt are you wearing?
Army green. This will come as no shock to most people.

27) What color is your razor?
My razor is a shiv that I made in prison.

28.) What is your favorite frozen treat?
Eyeballs.

29.) How many tattoos/piercings do you have?
472. Or, none. I really want to win that car.

30.) Whats your favorite store?
I'm supposed to have a favorite? OMG I really DO suck at being a girl.

31.) Are you thirsty right now?
Yes, thirsty for blood.

32.) Can you imagine yourself ever getting married?
Yes.

33.) Who's someone you haven't seen in a while and miss?
Abraham Lincoln.

34.) What did you do last night?
I shot a man just to watch him die. And then I watched some Law and Order, and went to bed.

35.) Do you care what people think about you?
Yes, and no. It depends on the people and the situation.

36.) Have you ever done something to instigate trouble?
Me? Never. I would never dream of such a thing.

37) Do you like your nose?
I have never really given this matter any consideration.

38.) What color are your bedroom walls?
Uh. Pink.

39.) Do you like giving or getting massages more?
Uh. I'm neutral.

40.) Have you ever snooped around your parents room before?
Oh sure. They used to hide my Christmas presents under their bed.

42.) Where do you live?
Mostly inside my own depraved mind.

43.) What is your favorite city in the world?
Gotham.

44.) Who do you have a crush on?
John Constantine.

45.) Do you like the person who posted this last?
Well, Lisa emailed it to me, and I like her a lot.

46.) Do you know their Birthday?
I have it written down somewhere.

47.) What is your favorite thing to do on a Friday night?
Um. I like to watch Numbers (or, Numb3rs).

48.) Do you tend to attract the stalker-type?
I did one time. But mostly, I think I intimidate people somehow.

49.) What do you smell like right now?
Rotting corpses shampoo.

50.) What is your favorite color?
Blue.

51.) Do you like mustard?
Yes?

52.) What do you tell yourself when times get hard?
At least I don't have leprosy.

53.) Would you ever sky dive?
No. You can't be a badass if you're dead.

54.) What size bed do you sleep on?
I sleep standing up, because I'm hardcore.

55.) Do old people scare you or creep you out?
The creepy ones do.

56.) Have you ever bid for something on ebay?
Yes, and I'm still looking for that other shrunken head to complete the set.

57.) What do you think of Angelina Jolie being pregnant?
Better her than me.

58.) Do you enjoy giving hugs?
Yes, with people I know.

59.) Would you consider yourself to be fashionable?
I suppose that would depend entirely on your definition of fashionable.

60.) Do you have any idea how to say 2006 in Swahili?
Bitch, I can say 2006 in 58 languages.

61.) Do you own any shows on DVD?
Do miniseries count? I have Kingdom Hospital. It was GOOD! Seriously!

62.) Who is your favorite Friends character?
This question made my eyes bleed.

63.) Does it annoy you when someone says they'll call but never do?
No. But I bet it annoys them when they have to pick their teeth up with broken fingers.

64.) What books, if any, have made you cry?
The Lovely Bones, Watership Down.

65.) Do you ever feel guilty after eating meat?
I haven't eaten meat in over a decade...
<