Saturday, January 20, 2007
Adventures in Pointless Wastes of Time
In which V. continues to be in a state of boredom limbo, having done almost nothing noteworthy in an entire week.

But there's hope on the horizon, y'all. It seems probable that Codename Mom and I will venture out to see Pan's Labyrinth tomorrow. I have high hopes for that film, and you can bet there will be a review.

But for now, I'm just apathetic enough to fill out another lame survey. Thanks to Lisa for this one. She emailed me several of them after the last time when I mentioned I enjoyed doing them. They're fun, in the kind of way that things are fun when you know they really suck. Like for example, watching Troma films.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Damn, I need a haircut.

2. How much cash do you have on you? I dunno, like twenty bucks?

3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR"?
Spore.

4. Favorite planet? Dagobah.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Donny Osmond.

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone? The screams of the damned.

7. What shirt are you wearing? It's grey, and it says "Converse All-Stars".

8. Do you "label" yourself?
Does Dungeons and Dragons count? I was a chaotic neutral assassin.

9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing:
I pity the fool who wears shoes in their own house this late at night.

10. Bright or Dark Room? Why the hell would I care, unless I was trying to sleep or develop photographs?

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey? Aren't I the person taking this survey? Or does this mean, what do I think about the person who took it last and sent it to me? I like her. She's one of the few girls I can genuinely relate to.

12. What book are you currently reading?
Anansi Boys, by Neil Gaiman.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? omg i kno where u live lolllz and i m goin 2 kill u!!1!1

15. Where is your nearest 7-11? I dunno. Texas?

16. What's a word that you say a lot? Awesome.

17. Who told you they loved you last? My mom.

18. Last furry thing you touched? Boogers.

19. How Many Drugs Have You Done In The Past seven Days? Tums.

20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? You know, I think these crazy newfangled digital cameras are here to stay.

21. Favorite age you have been so far? In which incarnation?

22. Your worst enemy? Donny Osmond.

23. What is your current desktop picture? Downtown Pittsburgh at night.

24. What was the last thing you said to someone? No no, Boogers. Bad kitty. Bad. Give that shoe back.

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which would you choose? Is that a million dollars before or after taxes?

26. Do you like someone? Contrary to popular belief, I don't hate everyone.

27. The last song you listened to?
"Four to the Floor" by Starsailor. The dance version. This right here.

<