Sunday, December 10, 2006
Didn't I just do this?
In which V gets a bit of deja vu. Thanks for that, Eli.

1. Grab the book closest to you.
2. Open to page 123, go down to the fifth sentence.
3. Post the text of next 3 sentences on your blog.
4. Name of the book and the author.
5. Tag three people.

Sigh. I'm going to cheat and get the book *second* closest to me, as I don't want to abuse The Batman Handbook again.

The snow continued to fall. Then he put a peaked blue cap on, and velcroed a patch to the breast pocket of his jacket. 'A1 Security' was written on the cap and the patch.

From American Gods by Neil Gaiman.

Tag three people? I don't KNOW three people. M can do this if he wants, and Lisa, and... um... yeah. I'm out of people. Deal with it.

Is this actually interesting to people? Seriously?
<