Saturday, December 23, 2006
Codename V has the plague
Or something very much like the plague. I'm mainly sleeping, or shuffling about like a zombie and saying "ugggggh". Forming coherent sentences is difficult, but I don't want to just neglect my blogging duties. So, here are some trailers for a few films that I am very (very) eager to see.

Perfume by Patrick Suskind is my favorite book of all time. If you've not read this, you really ought to. They've made a film of it, and I want to see it so badly I might, like, pee my pants or something. Without giving too much away, there is something peculiar about the main character, and it isn't really addressed in the trailer. I kind of wonder if this particular thing is even going to be part of the film at all. Never mind, it still looks freakin' AWESOME.



Frank Miller's 300, people. What's not to love? I'm counting the days until this one. The music in this trailer kicks ass. I thought the music in Sin City also kicked ass. Frank Miller kicks ass. And, like, Spartans also kick ass. So there.



HELL YEAH!! This is going to rule. Now if only they'd make Breakin' 3....



This and Die Hard come out on the same day. I won't know what to do with myself. Because they're MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE, people. Yes, I'm a geek. Shut up.

<