Friday, March 24, 2006
Wow, who'd have thought it: MySpace is actually good for something
Just when I thought MySpace was nothing but the official world headquarters for illiterate teenagers and surly emo kids, they've gone and made the new Morrissey album available in its entirety before the actual release date. Then again, I guess that caters right to the surly emo kids, doesn't it. I'd worry that my enthusiasm for Morrissey makes me emo, but I don't have a stupid haircut so I think I'm safe.

You can't download it or skip through tracks or anything, you have to just sit and listen to it straight through on their website. But I have it going in the background right now and I'm telling you, it's pretty awesome. Morrissey has never made a disappointing album. If you're curious, you can listen here.
<