Friday, December 23, 2005
This post has been brought to you by the number seven
So I've been asked to answer another of those blog-question thingies. And to be honest, I freakin' love doing these things. I love answering questions, or taking surveys, or whatever. Because, you know, I really want to win that car. So here goes.

Seven Things To Do Before I Die

1. See Machu Picchu.
2. Hiking in the Australian Outback.
3. At least a partial journey on the Trans-Siberian Railway.
4. The Louvre.
5. Visit Rome.
6. Go diving in one of those big cages and feed a shark.
7. Master the Origami Leonard Nimoy Head.


Seven Things I Cannot Do


1. Make an origami facsimile of Leonard Nimoy's head.
2. Whistle.
3. Calculus.
4. Roller skating.
5. Find an exit to the -1 world on the original Super Mario Brothers.
6. Run in high heels.
7. Make people pee themselves using only the diabolical powers of my mind.


Seven Things That Attract Me To Blogging

1. Is almost a suitable substitute for not being able to make people pee themselves.
2. I like to share weird things with people.
3. I'm a natural smartass.
4. I have to do something with my otherwise useless BA in Communications (concentration in film).
5. It gives me something to do until it's time to watch Beverly Hills, 90210.
6. Provides an outlet for mankind's existential angst.
7. It's free.


Seven Things I Say Most Often

1. Dude.
2. And could I get that without the chicken?
3. DUDE.
4. Kids these days...
5. WTF?
6. Are you serious?
7. That's pretty awesome.


Seven Books That I Love

1. Perfume - Patrick Suskind
2. Lolita - Vladimir Nabokov
3. The Stranger - Albert Camus
4. The Great Gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald
5. The Talisman - Stephen King & Peter Straub
6. V For Vendetta - Alan Moore
7. Naked Lunch - William S. Burroughs


Seven Movies That I Watch Over And Over Again


1. Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
2. Amelie
3. The Lost Boys
4. Tron
5. Emma
6. Until the End of the World
7. My Neighbor Totoro

Seven People That I Want To Join In Too

Are you serious? I don't KNOW seven people. For reals. Anyone who sees this and feels like they want to play, go ahead and have at it. I don't know if this is M's kind of thing, but maybe he'll fill one out, too.
<