Wednesday, December 14, 2005
Compare and contrast...
Thanks to the wonders of the internet, we can expose ourselves to all kinds of weirdness from all over the world. This afternoon, while looking for a Christmas gift for my dad, I stumbled across this woman's website. It was a collection of her personal artwork, mostly pencil drawings. Now, far be it from me to criticize anyone's art. But...

Well, let's just say I had a good laugh. I toyed with the idea of posting a link here, because this stuff has to be seen to be believed. But I can't do that. This person is clearly very proud of her art, and she's very obviously worked hard at it and put in a lot of effort. And for that, I applaud her. So I don't want to send people over to laugh at her creations, even if they are a bit ridiculous.

Even so, one portrait in particular really stood out, and so I figured it would be reasonable of me to share that with y'all without giving away the person's name or URL.

This was labelled "Johnny Depp"

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Johnny Depp, people. JOHNNY DEPP. I look at this, and I can only see Borat.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


For reference purposes, this is what Johnny Depp actually looks like. Enjoy.
<