Thursday, September 22, 2005
Thursday nights: yes please!
CSI. Thursday, 9:00, CBS.

What is there to say? It is CSI. It is Grissom. It is Nick and Sarah and Warrick and Katherine and Greg and Brass, etc. It is gruesome. It is fascinating.

These are good things. Watch this show, and good things will happen to you. It's karma, or something.

Really, I don't have much else to say about this one. There is nothing at all that I can criticize. CSI and Lost, and to a slightly lesser degree, Special Perverts Unit all represent flawless television. You really should be watching all of these shows.

Criminal Minds. We have a problem.

Criminal Minds premiered tonight after CSI. It's got Mandy Patinkin as part of a team of genius criminal profilers. It's very sort of Silence Of The Lambs. I rather enjoyed it, and would like to see it again.

The problem is, its normal time slot is the same as Lost. Oh dear. This won't do. I suppose I won't be seeing much of Criminal Minds. I shall have to make do with those true crime programs that are all the time shown on CourtTV. Not that I'm complaining about true crime programs, but they don't often have the best production values.

Friday's shows (The Ghost Whisperer, Threshold, and Numbers) will be reviewed at some point on Saturday. I expect Ghost Whisperer will be laughable at best, and the other two shows are already proven winners.
<