Friday, May 13, 2005
Codename V. is on hiatus
In which V. won't be around.

Just a heads up to my two or three readers... I'm going on vacation, so I won't be posting for a couple of weeks. Meanwhile, please feel free to amuse yourselves with the following:

1. David Hasselhoff's brilliant masterpiece: the music video for Hooked On A Feeling. When I first saw this, I assumed it was one of those flash animation parody things. But no, it's an actual video. I can almost guarantee that you've never seen anything quite like it.

2. The Shining was a great film, but don't you ever just wish you could see it condensed into a 30 second timeframe, re-enacted by bunnies? Well, now you can.

3. Remember how in high school everyone was deeply concerned about looking good, and making the right impression? No matter how awful you looked, I promise that you never looked this bad. Unless that's you in the photograph, in which case... what were you thinking?

4. Whilst perusing the IMDb message boards one afternoon, I came across James01. He's either a complete moron, or a brilliant comedian. I'm going with the latter.

It's late and I'm tired, so I think you kids are just going to have to make these last. I'll be back towards the end of May.
<